What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedometer App Question

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yesterday, I downloaded this pedometer app from the app store called "Cool Pedometer HD". Fortunately, it was only 99 cents, so if I end up deleting it, it's really no big deal.

Every time I start the app it comes up with a message that reads as follows...

"Application requires access to your location information. Please authorize the application to use that information".

The app itself doesn't tell you how to do that. Is there anyone who does know how to do it?

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Appsempire said:
Yesterday, I downloaded this pedometer app from the app store called "Cool Pedometer HD". Fortunately, it was only 99 cents, so if I end up deleting it, it's really no big deal.

Every time I start the app it comes up with a message that reads as follows...

"Application requires access to your location information. Please authorize the application to use that information".

The app itself doesn't tell you how to do that. Is there anyone who does know how to do it?

Try looking in settings, location services, it should be in there

- Sig - How to stop being notified of new posts, in the IPF app, goto the subscribed tab, then swipe left/right on the threads you no longer want to follow - I bleed in 6 colours

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
wytey said:
Try looking in settings, location services, it should be in there

- Sig - How to stop being notified of new posts, in the IPF app, goto the subscribed tab, then swipe left/right on the threads you no longer want to follow - I bleed in 6 colours

The location service for this app has always been turned on. Do you have any other options?

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, the answer to the question has been answered. I ended up choosing another pedometer app.

Most reactions

Latest posts