What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pdf?

Sharpend

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Evening All,

I'm new to the Ipad and I have a couple of questions to start with (I'm sure there will be more to follow!).

If i receive an email with a PDF attachment that I need to fill some info in and sign it. then return it. Which app is available for this? Will it allow me to sign and save a copy then email it back?

Secondly is there a way that I can send a folder as an attachment in an email, I have Docs to Go but cant find a way to do this, is there an alternative app that will allow this? Only way I can find to send the folder is to send each file individually, which means a lot of emails?? Not a good Idea in my mind.

So its over to you more experienced with this machine to provide guidance please!

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
You can signa nd draw on PDF with Adobe Reader App (free) - there are lots of apps to do so, search the app store for PDF.

Folders sending is not possible. iOS is app based, not file based system.

Most reactions

Latest posts