What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF viewer

zthant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am facing issue of PDF file viewing from ipad1/2 using few apps (including paid apps) for my scanned documents. I believe due to file size the page was showing on screen too slow. Anyone encounter same issue ? and whether advice which apps that most suitable to read those big size pdf file. Thank you

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am facing issue of PDF file viewing from ipad1/2 using few apps (including paid apps) for my scanned documents. I believe due to file size the page was showing on screen too slow. Anyone encounter same issue ? and whether advice which apps that most suitable to read those big size pdf file. Thank you

GoodReader is recommended by many members for reading large PDF files.

Tim

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont say it will open all in goodreader. Goodreader still cant open scanned documents in PDF if they are scanned from a jpeg2000 format. I bought two apps for two scanned documents in PDF docs2go and goodreader. Both cannot open them coz they were scanned from a jpeg2000.

OP
Z

zthant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks all, let me try it. According to goodreader web site suitable for large PDF file. Hopefully this will suit for me. Thanks again.

Most reactions

Latest posts