What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF Editing?

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been using Good Reader for reading pdf's since day 1, and think it is great---but I would like to be able to cut various passages and pages from a pdf file and paste them in other apps---or send them as emails. Does anyone know of a product that will allow me to do this? I can certainly manipulate entire files this way, but I want to do it with fairly small segments of a document.

Thanks.

OP
Heaviside

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
By the way, the pdf's that I usually read are copies of old books, so they are often in image form. I suppose this is the reason I can't select bits and pieces, right?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
By the way, the pdf's that I usually read are copies of old books, so they are often in image form. I suppose this is the reason I can't select bits and pieces, right?

Probably, though some programs on the computer will attempt to do an OCR scan of PDF documents. I don't know of any iPad app that will do that.

Most reactions