What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAGES - I seriously need help with tables before I have a breakdown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No problem, though really, I was just satisfying my own curiosity. It sounded so bizarre I just had to try and figure out what was going on. ;)

I've just fiddled with my last post. Like you, the original cry for help woke up my curiosity. BTW, I like both of the Apps, Pages and Numbers. They do a decent job. Pages really comes into its own when using an external keyboard for typing into a document. This combination of iPad, Apps and accessory is really wicked, and its portability makes for a great field work piece of kit which I've yet to use in a reference library. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I can however, make a table the length of a page, and drag it down the page so it splits across the first and second page. I suspect that this is somehow what has happened here. Can you tap the top left control on the table and drag the table down the page?

Thanks for that, by the way. Your observation that the table was spanning more than one page is the clue I needed to figure out why the drag handles were missing from the screen shots.

OP
M

Maddiebean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh wow! Thank you all for the help.

Richard - 'fit' worked like a charm. Bless you and all who sail in you:)

I do really like pages, just the odd things that seem like they should be possible but don't seem to be possible drive me mad! Now I know where to come for advice.

I really can't thank you all enough.

Maddie
(Happy, not gibbering)
:thumbs::):thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts