What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outlook Distribution List

gantarone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ,
i have a big question ,
is it possible sincronize my Distribution List on Outlook to my Ipad2 ?:(

I have tryed many App but there is not solutions.....
Thanks in advance
Simone

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ,
i have a big question ,
is it possible sincronize my Distribution List on Outlook to my Ipad2 ?:(

I have tryed many App but there is not solutions.....
Thanks in advance
Simone

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

The iPad does not handle Group email well. The native Mail app cannot really handle Groups in your Contacts list. The best app is MailShot which can handle groups and send to them from the iPad's Mail app. The developer is extremely responsive so I suggest you find the app in the App Store and contact him. He is constantly adding new features. It really is a must-have app for anyone sending batch emails from the iPad.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

OP
G

gantarone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your fast response ,
i have this application already , i will contact him now !!!
Thanks for your suggest!!!
Simone

Most reactions