What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordered three leather cases.....I hope one will work out for me.

papa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a black Vaja Ivolution - love it. Top quality leather. Might not work for everyone, it has no way to prop up the Ipad. It looks very classy when carrying it, though.

Does the "lid" snap on securely when its not in use? Or is there a issue there?

OP
D

DoingOK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry fellas.....been a busy weekend. The following is just my personal observations and opinions........;)

Marware case: Overall a pretty nice case for the price. Decent stand when popped out but it'll fold back down pretty easily if you shift the iPad backwards a little. The "suede" like interior is not bad, but not as nice as others I have seen and I would think it would wear easier than other leather interiors. Fit is very nice. I give it a solid 88/100

Melkco Limited Edition case: This case is pretty sharp looking and gets a lot of comments. The rear stand works decent enough (and rotates for landscape or portrait view) but it can be a little flimsy. If you carry the case like a book, the rear stand is raised above the back enough to catch your pants pocket when walking. I almost dropped it when it got caught. It is nice that it has a stand, but it sticks out from the back a little more than I like. Also, the case is a little less rigid than the Marware case but still has adequate protection. I give this case a 92/100

Piel Frama: This case is very well made and fits well. More executive like and would be nice in a corporate environment. I work in that environment and like the case a lot. No real stand capability with the exception of folding it over on itself. My choice for work. I give this case a 96/100

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts