What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Onenote for the iPad

ChemoSabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have recently purchased Office 2010 and although I have been an Office user for a while, never really messed with OneNote. I have started playing with this program and it is awesome. Best note managing program for the PC, even has cloud storage now.

But, I can't access anything with the iPad.

Microsoft just does not understand how awesome they would be if they would develop an iPad version of Office. If they put Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote together into a suite that would work with the iPad, they would dominate the business market.

But, I do not think this will happen. Too many egos in Redmond will prevent them form recognizing that the iPad is a very functional tool. They will try to push the Windows 7 tablets and fail.

Guess my best path would be to get Evernote to include the features I like from OneNote (like the screen capture tool that lets me highlight the area I want).

Oh well, wishful think and now back to work.

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I downloaded it last night and will test it today, but I am still on Office 2007 and the specs indicate that it will work with Office 2010. (only?) But I agree it is a very promising start, though no iPad version yet.

Knut

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even with PC application a file from OneNote Office 2010 , wouldn't work on Office 2007 .
And there are no external program to down grade the .one file

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any word on the possibility of Onenote app for iPad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salvador72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MS OneNote free text to text conversion????

It appears that the free version of OneNote for iPad does not support the free text to text conversion (i.e. write with Stylus with automatic conversion to text).

If someone cracks this code, would be a huge target market to sales professionals, students and just about anyone else.

Someone help me get rid of my paper notebooks . . . please!

Is there a note taking app that does this for iPad?

badphish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been waiting three years for oneNote to come to the Mac osx let alone the iPad. I'm forced to use notebook by circus ponies as an ok substitute. Not near as neat and intuitive as oneNote.

Ngoring

iPF Noob
Reaction score
salvador72 said:
It appears that the free version of OneNote for iPad does not support the free text to text conversion (i.e. write with Stylus with automatic conversion to text).

If someone cracks this code, would be a huge target market to sales professionals, students and just about anyone else.

Have you a link for free one note I can not find it in store!?

Ngoring

iPF Noob
Reaction score
salvador72 said:

Have you tried phatpad

JNORD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, we have some good news. We are working on the application specifically designed for iPad and it works with OneNote file format.
We arelready started beta testing and the first version of the application will be released to the App Store soon. To stay tuned, please register on our mailing list on this web site onenoteipad(dot)com

Most reactions