What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old dog - new to the site

Rev mike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, finally working my Pad into my daily routine after 3 months. Still learning to think in terms of apps to solve specific issues instead of working through very general 'programs'. It's actually not new - the way we did iy back in the old days of unix.

Was skeptical at first but Readdle Docs app made it so I could download properly, as well as a better browser.

All in all trying to look at new ways of thinking rather than trying to bend the iPad to the old ways. ;)

Take care

Rev mike

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome Rev mike!

If you think about it, we're all kind of noobs. I agree, part of the fun of any new technology is exploring the cutting edge and learning how it can solve your specific needs. Thank goodness there is almost always an 'app for that'. I started also with Readdle, but switched over to GoodReader because they support such a cool file manager for Win/Mac (for info, see my sig).

Be careful with 'store stuff' apps, because they can make backup times outrageously long, but there are several ways to get around the problem talked about here.

Most reactions