What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Office equivalent

Ramaph

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I have Numbers, Keynote, Pages as well as DOCSTOGO and would like to know if QuickOffice Pro HD offers anything better compared to the ones I have?

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I have Keynote, Numbers and Pages, and DocsToGo and QuickOffice HD.
I tested all three apps (Office Suites) and found Keynote and Pages much better for what I need to do.
As far as Numbers is concerned, I rarely use it or the DTG or Quickoffice equivalent.

But - as always - it heavily depends on what you want to accomplish.

My ranking:
1. Apple Suite
2. QuickOffice HD
3. DTG

As you already tested DocsToGo and the Apple suite - do you have found your favorite app from those two?

Hope this helps a bit.

Knut

OP
Ramaph

Ramaph

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have the office suite but found pages, keynote and numbers very useful and easy to work with.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi,

I have Numbers, Keynote, Pages as well as DOCSTOGO and would like to know if QuickOffice Pro HD offers anything better compared to the ones I have?

Hi Ramaph - I just have the iWork suite on my iPad; I'm also a long time user of MS Office but am now retired and just do not need the power & complexity of these latter programs - Pages, Numbers, & Keynote will be fine for my current needs.

So my question to you w/ already '3 suites' on your iPad, what are your current needs and if not satisfied, what specific features are you looking for that will work on the device? Might help others to better contribute to your thread?

BTW, welcome to the forum! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts