B Bigsmoke iPF Noob Joined Apr 26, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location Belfast, N.Ireland Mar 19, 2013 #1 Just as the title says been offered this by a mate who won it in a prize draw and doesn't want it? is this a good price?
Just as the title says been offered this by a mate who won it in a prize draw and doesn't want it? is this a good price?
Mickey330 Administrator Staff member Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 11,889 Reaction score 2,226 Location Western NY state (USA) Mar 19, 2013 #2 Well, I think it is. That iPad would go for $829 in the USA (USD) from the Apple Store. That converts to £549. So, I'm thinking it's good... Marilyn
Well, I think it is. That iPad would go for $829 in the USA (USD) from the Apple Store. That converts to £549. So, I'm thinking it's good... Marilyn
Beards iPF Novice Joined Jan 11, 2013 Messages 178 Reaction score 13 Location Chesterfield UK Mar 20, 2013 #3 Definitely. I purchased the wifi only 64GB model in the UK for a lot more than that and wished I had gone for the more expensive 3G/wifi model instead.
Definitely. I purchased the wifi only 64GB model in the UK for a lot more than that and wished I had gone for the more expensive 3G/wifi model instead.