What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notification for messenger

Bubblygirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I updated my Apps yesterday and now when I'm on Facebook I don't get Messenger notifications. This is a pain because I now have to keep going out of the Facebook App regularly to check whether I have any messages rather than just glance at the icons. I have gone into settings and tried various things but nothing is working. Any ideas?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I updated my Apps yesterday and now when I'm on Facebook I don't get Messenger notifications. This is a pain because I now have to keep going out of the Facebook App regularly to check whether I have any messages rather than just glance at the icons. I have gone into settings and tried various things but nothing is working. Any ideas?
When iOS 11 is released you can add Messenger to the dock. In iOS 11 you can swipe up from the bottom of the screen when you’re in an app to bring up the dock. You can then see if there’s a notification badge on the Messenger icon without leaving the Facebook app.

Last edited:
OP
B

Bubblygirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When iOS 11 is released you can add Messenger to the dock. In iOS 11 you can swipe ip from the bottom of the screen when you’re in an app to bring up the dock. You can then see if there’s a notification badge on the Messenger icon without leaving the Facebook app.

Ok thanks very much for that information. Any idea when this update will be released?

Most reactions

Latest posts