What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notetaking/Annotating app with specific features

mrjoshyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, so I currently have iAnnotate and NoteTaker HD as my 2 main note/annotating apps.

I am looking for an app that combines the good file organization and cloud storage sync options of iAnnotate with the better interface for making actual annotations on imported PDFs that NoteTaker HD has. Overall I really like NoteTakerHD, but the fact that you can't easily sync files with cloud storage directly from the app makes for a big hassle. I would ideally prefer an app that automatically syncs any changes on the iPad to the cloud rather than having to specifically export the files.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Essentially I will be using this to annotate powerpoint lectures. I print the powerpoints to PDF and use my iPad to annotate the slides.

Thanks in advance!

Steven.C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
goodnotesapp.com
Hi mrjoshyman, I am the developer of GoodNotes, I am working on auto-upload notes to cloud storage at the moment, which will be available in the next update. You can download the free version first to see if you like it and wait until the next update comes out.

Most reactions