What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noob to the site...but Apple junkie/fanatic since 95

Saxlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since 95 I have purchased 30 pieces of Apple hardware including FOUR iPads. I have a an iPad 1-3 and a mini. The 1 and 2 have been passed to two of my kids, the 3 is mine and the mini is a recent addition as I couldn't wait any longer for the mini with retina display.

Yes, I am sold on the Apple ecosystem. I have had a few difficulties over the years like the Ram that has given up in my month old iMac, but I'm still here as I had even more problems with non-Mac equipment. I love the Apple aesthetic and ease of use. I live in a very rural area and I need to be my own tech support for most things and with Apple I can, easily.

I do love my iPads and I have hooked my kids as well. I look forward to reading more of the forums on the site.

~Linda (saxlady)

Most reactions