What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Valentines Day Love for 4.3?

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I see the sticky saying one thread is enough. The problem is I don't know what that one thread is. A link would have been helpful.

So there was some big time talk around here saying 2/14 would be the day last week. Kind of got my hopes up. As I look around the internet I don't see one word about it. So I guess no Valentines Day love for iPad users and 4.3.

I'll check back from time to time today. I hope something comes up.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I see the sticky saying one thread is enough. The problem is I don't know what that one thread is. A link would have been helpful.
I posted the sticky but not the link. My bad.

homer_simpson_doh_02.gif

Fortunately we did not get flooded with posts for iOS 4.3 like we did for the previous release.

I will keep this in mind when iOS 5 comes out!

OP
hookbill

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I posted the sticky but not the link. My bad.

homer_simpson_doh_02.gif

Fortunately we did not get flooded with posts for iOS 4.3 like we did for the previous release.

I will keep this in mind when iOS 5 comes out!

IOS 5….. Something else going on? Boy, for a moderator I sure am badly informed I gotta read some more threads. lol on the Homer Simpson thing.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sooner or later, there will be an iOS 5.... and it will be discussed right here on this forum!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded the iPad User Guide for iOS 5 from WikiLeaks. According to trusted sources at One Infinite Lupe, "Since most people use their iPad to watch movies and other video, we have decided to change the function of the volume control on the side of the unit to a screen brightness control. There is still a volume control in the multi-tasking bar along with the screen orientation lock... where it should be!"

ipad83.jpg

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded the iPad User Guide for iOS 5 from WikiLeaks. According to trusted sources at One Infinite Lupe, "Since most people use their iPad to watch movies and other video, we have decided to change the function of the volume control on the side of the unit to a screen brightness control. There is still a volume control in the multi-tasking bar along with the screen orientation lock... where it should be!"

ipad83.jpg

If true, it would make sense. Sometimes while watching video, it's a little awkward to use the volume buttons. I usually end up using the volume controls on the screen.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aha time to start the campaign to preserve the external volume control!
Lots of lovely threads full of outrage to keep the mods busy......

Most reactions

Latest posts