What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Niantic Announces Pokémon Go Holiday Event

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Niantic launches Pokemon Go holiday event.JPG

Niantic has announced several very cool presents for Pokémon Go fans over the holidays. First up, from December 25, 2016, until January 3, 2017, PokéStops will award you with one single-use Incubator each day after your first Photo Disc spin. There will also be a greater chance than usual that you fill find Eggs that hatch Togepi, Pichu, and several other baby Pokémon during the festive season. You’re also more likely to find the festive Pikachu complete with Santa hat during this time.

Then, from the afternoon of December 30, 2016, and through until January 8, 2017, you will be more likely to encounter the first partner Pokémon and their Evolutions in the wild, i.e., Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, and Blastoise.

Niantic launches Pokemon Go holiday sales.JPG

Finally, Niantic also announced “one more surprise” for trainers before the end of the year, with the offer of limited-time holiday item packs that can be purchased via the in-game shop at a discounted price. The first wave of the sale runs until the afternoon of December 30, and offers Special Guest and Ultra Boxes, which include items such as Incubators, Incense, Great Ball, and Ultra Balls.

Following that, in the second wave, which runs from the afternoon of December 30 until the afternoon of January 3, Niantic will be releasing Bronze, Silver, and Gold Boxes, which include items such as Incense, Lure Modules, Lucky Eggs, Poké Balls, and Great Balls.

Source: Niantic Labs - Pokémon GO

Niantic Labs - Pokémon GO

zohaali146

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One thing that makes me more happy during the holidays/new year is that all my fav games go all icy themed !! Simply love the red santa caps and snow fall.

Most reactions

Latest posts