What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nfl

tisbell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please tell me WHY I can't watch live NFL games on my iPad, this is the reason I bought this apple product.

Last edited:

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm curious as to WHY you didn't research to see if you could do it BEFORE you spent the $$$ on this Apple product?

OP
T

tisbell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
idave23 said:
I'm curious as to WHY you didn't research to see if you could do it BEFORE you spent the $$$ on this Apple product?

I don't need an iPad enthusiasts to ask why I sent so much money on this item I need an answer to my question and if their is a solution. Thank you.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sling box will send signal from your TV to your iPad in real time.

It will require an additional investment in a sling box which can be purchased online or at any major electronics retailer.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't need an iPad enthusiasts to ask why I sent so much money on this item I need an answer to my question and if their is a solution. Thank you.
Not an enthusiast. Just an owner. One who researched the product to make sure it would do what I wanted it to do before I bought it. Thank you.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, there is NFL Mobile. The app is free, but the service is not; and you have to be a Verizon customer. It is mostly the franchise that is limiting things. They are shy of moving to mobile without some guarantee that they'll be making money from it.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please tell me WHY I can't watch live NFL games on my iPad, this is the reason I bought this apple product.

The iPad is not a TV, so you will need to download some sort of program that will allow that. Like another poster said I use my SlingBox with their app and it works great you just have to have the setup. Or you can subscribe to NFL league pass then use the NFL app to watch the games. There are many different options for this but you have awhile so no need to get worked up..

Most reactions

Latest posts