What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie to this Forum

deeceejazz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking forward to learning more and having a place to share experience. I have an Ipad1 and an IPhone 4. I am a retired Technical Manager from Petrochemical plant, play golf as much as possible and keep up with tech news. Home theater, movies, gardening, wood working and reading are also interests. Now you know why I was looking forward to retiring early.

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the site DeeCeeJazz, you came to the right place for finding just about anything you need on an iPad. Must be nice to be retired - keep thinking I'll get there soon.. have fun with you new device - you will really enjoy it.
See you around the site...

Chiky

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPad forums and hope you enjoyed/have enjoyed your iPad!!!!

Philia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A couple of things to help learning the iPad go fast

I noticed your post because I named my son Jaz. Here are two things that will help you a lot. 1st when you go to iPad Forums through google you will get the Internet version of the forum. It's the best way to get to the forum because the other way that puts an icon on your home screen doesn't show the full pages. Now here 's the most helpful. There is a guide you can down load for .99 cents from the kindle page on Amazon.com called THE IPAD SURVIVAL GUIDE. It puts how to do things in a step by step simple format much better than the Apple version but I use that one too. Other sources for it are on Google. Namaste, Jeanée

Reaction score
You can also get the user manual on ibooks for free. It's not just some stats and specs guide but walks thru the ipad and it's abilities

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Most reactions

Latest posts