What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie to iPad

Mysty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to the iPad but have been with iTunes for a number of years. I am a Canadian who now lives in the USA for six months of the year. On my past visit to the states, I acquired an iPad for X-Mas so in order to use it, I had to register with iTunes under our US address. I used a different e-mail address to register at that time retaining my Canadian address for use in Canada. Now I am wondering if it's OK to use both accounts on my iPad. Are there any restrictions I should know about and will I have any problems using both the Canadian and US accounts simultaneously? Any advice would be much appreciated, keeping in mind I am a novice in computer and iPad land. Thanx :)

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My understanding is that you can start a new iTunes account. You may need to use a different e-mail and/or home address. Make sure you're logged into the appropriate account for downloads and billing. Set it up from your computer that the iPad is authorized to. You may not be able to sync items from both accounts at the same time though. I don't know for sure.
Stick around, there are many more experienced members than I. They'll probably have more info.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts