What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New User

cmkeel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally made the plunge and bought my first Apple product. Earlier this year, I purchased an Ipod Touch for the wife. After playing with it for a while, I began secretly plotting to buy an Ipdad2. I swore I'd never purchase an Apple prouduct for personal use, so I had the extra burden of wanting to save face.

So, a couple of weeks ago, I bought a kindle fire, thinking it would satisfy me. It just made things worse! So, I've eventually swallowed my pride and purchased an Ipad2 and I am so glad I did. It is simply a wonderful computing experience. I look forward to learning all I can about this powerful and intuitive device.

BTW, I am using a bluetooth keyboard to type this. But I am not so sure that it wouldn't be quicker on the Ipad itself.I can type on that keyboard in landscape mode almost as fast as I can on my regular computer.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally made the plunge and bought my first Apple product. Earlier this year, I purchased an Ipod Touch for the wife. After playing with it for a while, I began secretly plotting to buy an Ipdad2. I swore I'd never purchase an Apple prouduct for personal use, so I had the extra burden of wanting to save face.

So, a couple of weeks ago, I bought a kindle fire, thinking it would satisfy me. It just made things worse! So, I've eventually swallowed my pride and purchased an Ipad2 and I am so glad I did. It is simply a wonderful computing experience. I look forward to learning all I can about this powerful and intuitive device.

BTW, I am using a bluetooth keyboard to type this. But I am not so sure that it wouldn't be quicker on the Ipad itself.I can type on that keyboard in landscape mode almost as fast as I can on my regular computer.
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Welcome again and enjoy!

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum.
Never say Never! ;)
Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts