What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to this forum - Not new to Apple or others ..

shEEEsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am such a gadgetaholic that it is almost embarrassing .. I have some things that are collecting dust because even though I don't use them I can't part with them. I keep trying different Androids and NEVER find one I like. I have the Galaxy Note and the only reason I won't sell it is because I will loose too much money. I would rather throw it in the ocean than just give it away. I also have the Galaxy Tab 7 collecting dust. I like that it has voice also but I haven't charged it in about 9 months.

I bought the Galaxy Note 10 and returned it in 2 days because I turned it off and it wouldn't turn back on. Couldn't even do a hard reset. Can't get to the battery either. I bought it because as much as I love my ipad2 I like the idea of writing on the screen with a stylus, not the ones that are like a crayon that I have for my ipad .. All my iThings go to my Granddaughter when I update .. she has my original iPad, got my iPhone 3G and now has my iPhone 4 .. I still use my iPhone 4s .. I also own a Macbook Air and when my windows desktop finally goes I might go with a new Apple .. not sure.

Lastly I have a windows Lenovo Tablet/Laptop and also the Samsung Slate 7 from the developer conference with windows 8. (love it) I am probably the only person I have talked with that likes Windows 8 / Metro. As for the new iPad Mini --- It took me about 45 minutes to decide which one to get. I wanted the one with Cellular Data even though 99.999% of the time I use wi-fi but .. If I ordered the wi-fi Mini I could get it faster .. Gotta wait until middle of November for the Mini w/ data .. Before Clicking submit, I changed my order about 3 times .. wi-fi - wi-fi with data ... wi-fi ... and ended up with wi-fi with cellular data... the wait will be AWFUl because I am like a bad kid at Christmas. Maybe Apple will surprise me and ship early. The cover will come earlier and I will just sit and stare at it I guess. .. Hope there are no delays ...

Diane

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Wow! If there's ever a tech spin-off of "Hoarders"
you could be the show's first episode. :)

Welcome to the forum.

Folks here like their gadgets too and many of our members stay busy helping other members get the most out of their iOS investment.

Please read the iPF rules ....

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

and enjoy your time at iPF.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts