What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the IPad

DBest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to this technology. I hope you understand that I may ask some "dumb" questions. But it's the only way to learn.

DBest

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to this technology. I hope you understand that I may ask some "dumb" questions. But it's the only way to learn.

DBest

G'day DBest and welcome to the forum. On these forums there is no such thing as a dumb question asked when willing to learn. You will find a whole bunch of knowledgeable members happy to try and assist. The old saying "there is nothing new under the sun" may well apply here, where members before you have asked and been advised on matters that concerned them. So use the search function to seek answers. And of course feel free to participate in any of the discussion threads yourself. Have a good time!
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts