What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to ipad

Adf09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here I just got an iPad 64gb wifi version for 77 bucks. But I'm not here to brag just here to learn and help where needed. I have had iPod touch's since they came out and have always jail broken them and started learning how to develop apps for them. I'm still undecided wether or not I want to jailbreak this iPad. Well anyway hi everyone I'm glad to be part of the forum.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's great to hear from you. You'll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts here who are only too willing to help with any questions that you may have. So don't be afraid to ask.

Wish I'd only paid $77 for my iPad ;-(

Tim
Scotland

OP
A

Adf09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea I'm one of the few that paid that little. I won it off a penny auction site called big deal. It's pretty cool but some people end up spending more than it's actually worth.

Most reactions