What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New owner in Middletown DE - Intro

tonyde

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I just bought an Ipad (1) 32 G for a very reasonable price from Ebay. It's like new with a great Targus case and Apple Care for 2 extra years.
I'm a retired Computer Engineer (and manager) with a lot of gadgets. The computer oriented ones are PC rather than Apple. The Ipad is among my latest gadget and first Apple product. So far, I'm relatively impressed. I thought about an Android tablet, but the market seemed to embrace Ipad.
I live with my wife and recently moved into an active 55+ development/community from the Jersey shore. It's great here with a lot of activities. The clubhouse is huge and has a gorgeous pool, workout facilities, large central room with kitchen, card room, pool table room and library room. I drive a sporty Honda Civic SI coupe, and we have a second car, a 2000 Infinity I30 sedan.
Computers are my hobby, and I probably spend too much time on computers. Oh well... I also enjoy cooking, shopping and cars. Grocery shopping is enjoyable to me.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I just bought an Ipad (1) 32 G for a very reasonable price from . It's like new with a great Targus case and Apple Care for 2 extra years.
I'm a retired Computer Engineer (and manager) with a lot of gadgets. The computer oriented ones are PC rather than Apple. The Ipad is among my latest gadget and first Apple product. So far, I'm relatively impressed. I thought about an Android tablet, but the market seemed to embrace Ipad.
I live with my wife and recently moved into an active 55+ development/community from the Jersey shore. It's great here with a lot of activities. The clubhouse is huge and has a gorgeous pool, workout facilities, large central room with kitchen, card room, pool table room and library room. I drive a sporty Honda Civic SI coupe, and we have a second car, a 2000 Infinity I30 sedan.
Computers are my hobby, and I probably spend too much time on computers. Oh well... I also enjoy cooking, shopping and cars. Grocery shopping is enjoyable to me.

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

A man that enjoys grocery shopping - you need to speak to my wife!! I *love* going to the mall and shopping!

I wish we had a pool here - but, in Scotland, there's currently a lot of snow - OK - I have a suggestion - let's swap....

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Tim
Scotland

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPad forums and hope you have truly enjoyed your iPad!!

OP
T

tonyde

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tony says thanks - Still learning

I got a lot of gadgets at the same time. Loaded itunes with several apps, but have not synced yet. I had an ipod for years and I'm familiar with this process. Is there anything I should be aware of before I sync with the ipad?

Most reactions

Latest posts