What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluejaza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi my name is Kim, and I have joined the Apple iPad forum to find out if anyone can help me with a problem I am having with my iPad.
When I try to connect to iTunes or the internet, I get a message saying 'Could not activate cellular data network' I have a Telstra 3g micro sim card & it is a pre paid $30 a month access. I hope someone can give me some advice.

Thank you
Kim:confused:

aliasmx5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Kim,
Did you get this one sorted, I had the same problem at first, I had to put the carriers name in APN settings in the cellular network.
Settings> cellular data> APN settings> APN> carriers name, (in my case 3 services)
I am with 3 and have been very pleased with the coverage.
Doug

solidruss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello:) do you have an apple store in your area? I had a similar problem and went to the store and they did something to get it working. I would tell you what they did but I honestly don't remember. I the they took out the card put it back in and did a re-boot

Most reactions

Latest posts