What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robertli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody.
From Italy I send my best regards to you all and hope to learn a lot about my iPad2.
Robertli

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

AdAbro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I'm a noob to iPad forums. So can you guys tell me how to change my profile picture please?
And how to delete messages? RESPOND BACK! Thanks :)

juanp3dro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdAbro said:
Hello I'm a noob to iPad forums. So can you guys tell me how to change my profile picture please?
And how to delete messages? RESPOND BACK! Thanks :)

Hi there. I'm new as well. Let me know if you find out 

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You cannot do this from the iPad Forum app or from the iPad using Safari very easily. It really needs to be done from a PC or Mac. If you go to ipadforums.net and click on the 'User CP' tab (User Control Panel) you'll find that a column opens up on the left-hand side of the screen that enables you to do a whole load of stuff - including setting your profile picture - either to a pre-selected one or giving you the opportunity to upload one of your own.

Tim

juanp3dro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
You cannot do this from the iPad Forum app or from the iPad using Safari very easily. It really needs to be done from a PC or Mac. If you go to ipadforums.net and click on the 'User CP' tab (User Control Panel) you'll find that a column opens up on the left-hand side of the screen that enables you to do a whole load of stuff - including setting your profile picture - either to a pre-selected one or giving you the opportunity to upload one of your own.

Tim

Cheers Tim. All done

Most reactions