What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gemnilocs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I just discovered this site this morning when I had a question about the iPad. I fiund the answer to my question and then some. I just purchased my iPad a couple of hours ago and slowly getting around on it. I currently own a MacBook, touch and a samsung fascinate. I debated a while on getting the iPad and then the size I should get. I opted for the middle of the road and got the 32g and good thing I did because my music alone takes up 15 lol. I guess you can always delete stuff as you see a need. I take lots of photos and since I am going on vacation I wanted to be able to share photos I have taken and take more photos of my hometown and family. I plan to spend lots of time here so thank you in advance.

Gemnilocs

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I bought the 16gb and I'm real glad I did. I got an app and I'm sorry to say I don't remember the name right now that will actually stream music from your iTunes to your iPad so I have 0 music stored on it. I have 20.53gb of music so this app comes in handy.

When I go upstairs in a bit and get my iPad I'll edit the post with the name of the app.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went with the 16GB because my iphone4 is my audio player. But really enjoying it! Welcome to the forum!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there! Dont forget your camera connector kit. This way you can transfer your pics from camera to ipad directly.

OP
G

Gemnilocs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there! Dont forget your camera connector kit. This way you can transfer your pics from camera to ipad directly.

Got it! First accessory I purchased. Lol kinda wished I could've gotten the 64 but I can always not put everything on here. I have a nikon slr but my memory cards hold a lot thankfully.

Most reactions

Latest posts