What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member just got my free ipad

FatalDesain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys fatal here coming from south florida just got my first apple product ever in history. I'm kinda a apple hater on some days but I will admit apple is probably to best in the game right now until android gets it's act together. The ipad is for my gf but I can't help using it alot when she goes shopping.

Anyway I got my ipad for free by buying up the tj maxx/marshalls ones and selling them to friends and on ebay. Then I bought a used one real cheap with the money I made. I would never buy a brand new apple product as that would be helping apple. As you can see I really detest apple for some things.

Well I'm jailbroken on 4.2 and everything is coming together nicely, I'm glad we got it when 4.2 came out I can't imagine what it was like without multitasking, that's all I do. Anyway off to post some threads and I will try my hardest to not make negative apple comments. I don't hate apple I just wish more openess with their products as they have so much potential. I'm very passionate about technology so when somebody wants to control how I use a device I have to stand up.

Good day.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The control is wat makes Apple's products so amazing. It's easy to see all the cluttered devices android has... Yes it's open but every other carrier mods it for their benefit. So don't hate....it's a push pull. They are both great but if iOS was open it would be just as cluttered. IMO.....

Welcome toy the forum!!

RoadPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyway I got my ipad for free by buying up the tj maxx/marshalls ones and selling them to friends and on ebay. Then I bought a used one real cheap with the money I made. I would never buy a brand new apple product as that would be helping apple. As you can see I really detest apple for some things.
So you bought numerous iPads (retail) and resold them, but somehow THOSE new sales did not "help" Apple? :confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts