What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member form Los Angeles

Roman_B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello folks!
Found this nice forum on web last night. Planing to get iPad, but want to touch it and play with it first. Hop I can do it this Saturday at Apple store.
Good Luck all of you!
Roman.

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Roman you should go to the store after 3pm-they will release the reserved units that were not picked up. if you do that you may have a chance to play and buy. Welcome to the forum.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome on board from Asia, i don't to disappoint you , but have big change you can't get on saturday ... as they have extend the delivery time to the 12 , in my eyes that mean shortage is around ....

I hope for you to be wrong

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to see ya joined! If the Apple store is completely out, might want to check out Best Buy. Be sure to let us know your thoughts after trying one out.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For sure, I bet they have a few demo models for customers to use.

If you have any other questions before you decide on purchasing, be sure to post 'em here. There will many members that should have their iPad's delivered 4/3 and would be happy to answer any questions.

Can I just "play" with demo model on Sat morning at store?

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another good location could be a University bookstore. They were also supposed to get a shipment although smaller than Best Buy-could be a good way to avoid all the people also.

Most reactions

Latest posts