What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad user with a question about videos

Gamecock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get videos to play when I visit web sites. For example I like to play post game videos at colts.com on my home computer and they won't play on my ipad. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are probably formatted in the Adobe Flash format and the iPad doesn't support Flash. You could try SkyFire, on the apps store, I understand that you pick a video from the site in SkyFire and it first converts if from Flash to HTML5, which the Ipad can play, and then sends it down to you a few seconds later. On your PC, if you right click on the video, you will see if it's done in Adobe Flash listed, if it is, try SkyFire.

OP
G

Gamecock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I assume when you say skyfire you mean the skyfire web browser. the browser was the only skyfire app I was able to find. Thanks again.

Most reactions

Latest posts