What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ipad Cases

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am upgrading from the original Ipad so I doubt my old case will work. Where is a good place to shop for cases. The one I have now for my Ipad1 has nylon tabs that hook around all 4 corners and an elastic bane behind the front cover to slip your hand in for secure holding. I have no idea what brand it is but I love it.

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the Cygnett smart case.Very nice

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here s a good place to start 26 pages of cases to browse if a case looks good to you then you can dig deeper,
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/accessories/ipad/P294/
Other than that it's just search search search.

My advice if you don't have a preference would be to get a cheap case or sleeve an then watch for a month or two till you find the perfect case.
Or help the world economy and buy buy buy.

Cheers

"Post are better with pictures ".

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just found the Cyber Acoustics case is available for the Ipad3. I have one for my 1 and love it. Glad to see they still make the model. $40

ChrisP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They must have just added it to their site! I'll be checking it out as I love my case for my iPad 2..and if it doesn't fit my 3...I'd love a new one...

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The hand strap on that case is cool. I have that on my Marware case and it's a nice addition. Let us know how that case works for you.

"Post are better with pictures ".

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They must have just added it to their site! I'll be checking it out as I love my case for my iPad 2..and if it doesn't fit my 3...I'd love a new one...
Hey, I am a Chris P. too!!!!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want to quickly browse endless numbers of cases, try Amazon's Windowshop app (much better than the website). There are so many cases, your eyes might start to cross.

If you want something custom at reasonable cost, there are loads on Etsy.com, especially if you like supporting small businesses and individual entrepreneurs.

Nightstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the 3M based "Do you own artwork" lo tac based backing? Will proabbly go with the Smart Cover but want somting to protect the back.

jimbo1mcm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leather case that folds for typing

Anyone know of an Ipad 3 leather case that folds for typing like the original Ipad case? Thanks.

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Advice on the same above, ordered smart cover for front but looking For a sticky decal like backing. Although I do love etsy...bought my macair case from them....hum...matching iPad case???

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gelaskins and DecaGirl are two of the better known decal brands for backing. Searchable under their own websites or places like Amazon.

I prefer more than a vinyl sticker for protection, though. I use a back-only TPU skin.

ticka1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone used the Otterbox cover for their IPAD? I use one on my phone and curious to hear how they work on Ipads?

Most reactions

Latest posts