What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad 2 Q: Can I add good navigation?

bill_d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That one will not get you GPS navigation. Which is OK anyway as it might be a bit awkward suction cupped to your windshield.
my wifi only ipad2 with a bluetooth gps receiver works fine just as well as my old in dash but without the 200.00 a year for maps

carnav.jpg

ascotsgranny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have new iPad2 16GB wifi only and wondered if the GNS 5870 GPS Bluetooth, or similar, would allow me to first of all, access the internet (is it also a mifi type of thing) and then if it does would that be a good option to allow me to use a navigation app in the UK from anywhere in UK

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have new iPad2 16GB wifi only and wondered if the GNS 5870 GPS Bluetooth, or similar, would allow me to first of all, access the internet (is it also a mifi type of thing) and then if it does would that be a good option to allow me to use a navigation app in the UK from anywhere in UK

No . . . . They are just GPS receivers, they have nothing at all to do with internet access.

Most reactions

Latest posts