What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad 16

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Has anyone tried? How’s it going?
Hello - if not already done, check out the last few pages of the thread Latest OS Versions - Discussions - you'll likely get more attention there than starting a new thread. Also, not sure which iPad model you own but the ones below (from a Scifan.. quote in the link) are compatible w/ iPadOS 16.x. Finally, there are MANY new features in this upgrade (Apple's list HERE) to learn about and either use or ignore - as a result I decided to purchase Josh Centers book on both the iPhone/iPad OS upgrade shown at the bottom (short and inexpensive - found at the TakeControlBooks website; note that I have no personal and/or financial relations with this site, just buy a lot of their manuals). Good luck - Dave :)

It is supported on these devices.
  • iPad Pro (all models)
  • iPad Air (3rd generation and later)
  • iPad (5th generation and later)
  • iPad mini (5th generation and later)
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 10.43.17 AM.png

OP
ladymindful

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Dave, I will check out the information you provided. ☺️