What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all iPad lovers. I have had mine a month love it to bits.
1 quick question please =:confused:wi-fi printing,I tried the AirPrint option but it does not pick up my printer.?I am thinking of using the app 'print central' any body know what printers It can pick up.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used PrintCentral for a few weeks now. It support most - but not all - WiFi printers. I've not yet discovered a list of 'supported' printers. As you're probably aware, if your printer is not supported, then you can print via the free app on your PC or Mac. Using this method enables you to use non-wireless printers too though, of course, your PC must be wireless enabled.

Sorry I can't be much more help

Tim
Scotland

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately not. Bluetooth on the iPad only supports keyboards and headsets/audio. There is no support for printers or mice (for obvious reasons) or any other Bluetooth peripheral classes.

For example, my iPad can 'see' my Sony Vaio PC, which has Bluetooth, but cannot 'connect' to it.

Tim
Scotland

OP
Sjwred

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I've used PrintCentral for a few weeks now. It support most - but not all - WiFi printers. I've not yet discovered a list of 'supported' printers. As you're probably aware, if your printer is not supported, then you can print via the free app on your PC or Mac. Using this method enables you to use non-wireless printers too though, of course, your PC must be wireless enabled.

Sorry I can't be much more help

Tim
Scotland

That's true,thanks anyway..found out AirPrint only works with HP printers,there is a list if you follow links on apple web page.

Most reactions

Latest posts