What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Utah

Roidz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess this is the place to start. Names Ryan, I've had my iPad about 3 weeks now. The company I work for got it for me. Been great so far. I'm from Utah....snowboarding time is just around the corner!

Last edited:

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess this is the place to start. Names Ryan, I've had my iPad about 3 weeks now. The company I work got it for me. Been great so far. I'm from Utah....snowboarding time is just around the corner!
Welcome to the forum Ryan! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

Welcome again and enjoy!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Ryan - welcome to the forum! :)

Utah - one of the few states that I've not visited in the USA - need to get out there! Have fun here & hope to see you posting! :thumbs:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Ryan-I have also wanted to try snow boarding, but have only stuck to skiing. It's real fun!! Our ski resorts in Michigan are nothing like what you all have out west, but it will give us a fix when we need it!! Welcome to the forum!!

Most reactions

Latest posts