What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new & confused

pjclarkesq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I joined looking for help in getting my iPad to sync with my windows7 calendar. So far I've found some confusing new "jargon" terms...jailbreaking???....iSlate???...trackbacks????tags??? Maybe it's true...cyber space is no place for seniors.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When your ipad is plugged in just select it from the column on the left. Then you just click the info tab scroll down and you will see where to select sync calandars.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That or just use Google Calendars you can now sync it by just setting up an email account.

hdunnigan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
don't worry about the jargon terms. As you can see from the responses above, people will help you with good ideas without you needing to know the latest and greatest buzz words. My kid AND my 80-year-old Dad both love the iPad.

OP
P

pjclarkesq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks...but that doesn't work. I think it must have to do with windows 7...i see "outalook" as a sync option...but 7 now calls it Windows Live...somehow it must be different.

OP
P

pjclarkesq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement. I like my iPad too. I just can't seem to figure out what the socalled "HELP" responses are talking about. I'm ready to give up on syncing my calendar.

Most reactions

Latest posts