What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with wifi..

wyyam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I juz realize I can't upload my photo from iPad to Facebook..
Btw, I m using friendly Facebook.. Oso can't..

Any method ?

btw, dunno is my ipad's wifi got problem or wat..

Sometimes i cant use my connection even thou got that wifi thing up there,
When it gone, or stated there not connected, i click on my wifi n say unable to join..

i forget the network n re-enter the pass but oso unable to join until i reboot my ipad n finally can be use..

Is it normal? not sometimes but most of the time will like this.. especially when i nvr use for quite a long time..

Last edited by a moderator:

KILLERkpd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I juz realize I can't upload my photo from iPad to Facebook..
Btw, I m using friendly Facebook.. Oso can't..

Any method ?

btw, dunno is my ipad's wifi got problem or wat..

Sometimes i cant use my connection even thou got that wifi thing up there,
When it gone, or stated there not connected, i click on my wifi n say unable to join..

i forget the network n re-enter the pass but oso unable to join until i reboot my ipad n finally can be use..

Is it normal? not sometimes but most of the time will like this.. especially when i nvr use for quite a long time..

I do not think you can upload photos through the Friendly app. You would have to use something like iuploader or the new Social app. AS far as your wifi settings, there are times I lose my connection and have to type in the password again, but those instances are few and far between.

Do you have a good signal where you are located?

OP
W

wyyam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very weird..
I m using the belkin new model modem..
N+ wireless if not wrong..

But the strengh is always 1 bar when my modem at 1st floor n i m in ground floor inside my hz..

Most reactions