What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help .., sophisticated 3d action adventure game like tomb raider

fulip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
please help me i like to play 3d action adventure game like tomb rider.
i mean a game that lets the player to walk, run, jump, crawl, roll, climb on a free camera view.
a quite thrilling adventure and journey

so far, gameloft release are amazing, but i want to know if there is any other company release such
kind of games. so far i got only 1 game released not by gameloft : arrow of time, but still not as good as what im looking for.

there are couple of such game i have enjoyed:
01. prince of persia warrior within (the best) -this is what im talking about-
02. the dark knight rises
03. the amazing spider man
04. tintin
05. shadow guardian
06. backstab
07. sacred oddysey rise of ayden
08. splinter cell conviction
09. 9mm
10. silent ops -some scene are very cool thrilling- but only some
11. hero of sparta
12. gangstar rio city of saints -this one more similar to gta- but imho its better than gta
13. assassins creed altairs chronicle
15. shrek forever after
16. arrow of time

lara croft :the guardian of light, is quite dissapointed me, since its camera view style is not like the previeous series

please help.

Last edited:
OP
F

fulip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you check out Horn? It's a good game.
i enjoy it a lot, very amazing 3d graphic game for mobile device. but i dont enjoy the thrill like tomb raider.
it is not similar like tomb raider, its more like dark meadow and infinity blade in terms of controlling its movement.

thats why i dont mention it on the list above.

Most reactions

Latest posts