What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a decent keyboard for my iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamerdonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a problem. I need a decent keyboard for my iPad. I do type a lot for my work. Previously I was doing that on my laptop. But since I have my new iPad 4 I start to use it as my prime writing tools. But the problem is it don't have any keyboard and the internal touch keyboard is no good for me because my finger is a little bit fluffy for that and I also can't touch and type using a touch keyboard. So if any one can suggest me some name for good keyboard for my device I will be most obliged. And by the way I forget to mention that please don't recommend any apple product because the place I am in right now I think apple don't have any store here. Thanks in advance. :D

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If not Apple, then Logitech.

They do one with 3 Bluetooth channels, so you can switch it between devices.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the Zagg-Folio Keyboard/case and just love it.....
Works great connecting via Bluetooth instantly and zero issues with it.
Also a great case protection when closed.
Worth every penny....

iPad 2 Keyboard Case | Folio Cover W/ Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard | ZAGGfolio

Amazon.com: ZAGG ZAGGfolio for iPad 2/3 Carbon with Silver Keyboard (FOLCARSLV101): Electronics

41Ljq3bBk8L.jpg

51mROIcjnwL._AA1024_.jpg

Attachments

• 41Ljq3bBk8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    41Ljq3bBk8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a problem. I need a decent keyboard for my iPad. I do type a lot for my work. Previously I was doing that on my laptop. But since I have my new iPad 4 I start to use it as my prime writing tools. But the problem is it don't have any keyboard and the internal touch keyboard is no good for me because my finger is a little bit fluffy for that and I also can't touch and type using a touch keyboard. So if any one can suggest me some name for good keyboard for my device I will be most obliged. And by the way I forget to mention that please don't recommend any apple product because the place I am in right now I think apple don't have any store here. Thanks in advance. :D

Dreamerdonkey...you have already started a thread about this inquiry here: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-4-accessories/100461-need-decent-ipad-4-external-keyboard.html

Please continue on with this link above for your inquiries. We will now close this thread to avoid duplicate posts.

Thanks,
Ski ~
iPadForums Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts