What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Manor

wallissmiths

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hellohlo3,

What level are you.? I think I was in the 80s when I first got it..Maybe you just haven't got there yet. I can't remember the stages, but you first receive a broken pirate ship in a bottle. You have to build it up by getting all the different parts from friends. Once it is built you can then explore the brig. Have you opened all the rooms? Oceanic, Sakura etc? I don't think you get the ship in the bottle before then. It may be completing another quest which triggers it, but I'm not sure. Sorry, I don't know if that helps.

wallissmiths

iPF Noob
Reaction score
greeneyederis said:
I can't find o'lle's saucer either.... Please help if you know!

Olle's saucer- have you completed the 1st 'robot' quest yet? It is a horrible one which takes 300 oil cans which hardly ever drop. Hint if you've not- best way to get cans without buying them is to explore lower rooms (living, kitchen bathroom etc. ) with mist etc. once the mist is cleared they leave a curse. When the curse is in the room check the drop contents and you often find an oil can appears at the end. Wait until you are running a turtle and explore the room with the curse- the oil can always seems to drop.

After oil quest you have to explore room 51 a couple of times and then you get all the crop circle quests. Completing these quests will get you to the Saucer.

Good luck!

greeneyederis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wallissmiths said:
Olle's saucer- have you completed the 1st 'robot' quest yet? It is a horrible one which takes 300 oil cans which hardly ever drop. Hint if you've not- best way to get cans without buying them is to explore lower rooms (living, kitchen bathroom etc. ) with mist etc. once the mist is cleared they leave a curse. When the curse is in the room check the drop contents and you often find an oil can appears at the end. Wait until you are running a turtle and explore the room with the curse- the oil can always seems to drop.

After oil quest you have to explore room 51 a couple of times and then you get all the crop circle quests. Completing these quests will get you to the Saucer.

Good luck!

Wow.... Good thing I like the game enough to keep playing lol thanks!

grens36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I pay 10 diamonds to drop the counter on the number of gifts sent, doesn't remove it forever or just for that day? I don't want to spend my hard earned diamonds if it is just a one off. Thanks for any help

greeneyederis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grens36 said:
If I pay 10 diamonds to drop the counter on the number of gifts sent, doesn't remove it forever or just for that day? I don't want to spend my hard earned diamonds if it is just a one off. Thanks for any help

It is just the one day. Don't waste your diamonds.

Roja2112

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to register? It keeps telling me this when I click on gifts, friends and wall button. Never had to do that before. Is this something new with the new version?

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to register? It keeps telling me this when I click on gifts, friends and wall button. Never had to do that before. Is this something new with the new version?

I just started up my new iPad by installing my iCloud backup from previous iPad, and I am being asked the same thing. Wants me to register, but doesn't take me anywhere to do that. Any help out there?

Tommymama2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Multiple gifts

It is just the one day. Don't waste your diamonds.[/

I recently learned about this also. If your friend has charge items on the WL then you can send up to 50 a day. You click on the item at the top. It does not take charge items from your inventory but it takes collection items away from inventory.

Blankman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know a way to get a lot of copper and silver horseshoes quickly besides buying them?? Can they be found in any rooms?

Theqman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone mind if I can use their friends codes? I've seen quite a few published on here but just want to be good mannered!
Thanks
Theqman

krucker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get more snatches to appear and how do I get the things to banish them with.... I play on my phone too and it is completely different, I easily get more snatches and items to banish them with but on my iPad it is harder to get those items and I don't understand why......PLEASE HELP ME

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts