What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Manor

yvonnegovender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to charge the walking dead collection, please help with these collections or my wish list list items. Thx

Yanowhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cjrc said:
Where is the cloakroom? I am only on level 40 so is it something I'm not up to yet. Why would they give me that quest if I can't get there? Thanks.

It is the dressing room, silly they called it cloakroom, I had same question.

Clarrissa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some users are able to send a gift and then cancel immediately, which sends the gift but doesn't count against the number of gifts sent. I can't make this work on an iPad ... Too speedy I guess. This has probably been fixed with today's required update.

wallissmiths

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hellohlo3 said:
I am wondering the same thing! I got a pop up for the island but have no clue how to get there. Can anyone help?

Hi, I'm trying to get there too. Found online that you need to get to expert level on the Brigg & will then get quests to access island. After the beige is built, you get a torn picture of the island, (where im at) but you can't access it yet. I'm working through levels of Brigg & and hope I will be able to get on the island then.

yvonnegovender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wallissmiths said:
Hi, I'm trying to get there too. Found online that you need to get to expert level on the Brigg & will then get quests to access island. After the beige is built, you get a torn picture of the island, (where im at) but you can't access it yet. I'm working through levels of Brigg & and hope I will be able to get on the island then.

What or which room is the Briggs?

wallissmiths

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yvonnegovender said:
What or which room is the Briggs?

Sorry, just saw post. It's the pirate ship in the bottle. You have to build that and explore it before you can access the island.

Hellohlo3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to access the Briggs on iPad? I do not have a ship in a bottle. I still haven't been able to find this elusive island...

Most reactions

Latest posts