What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Manor

Daniela4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to send more than 1 gift to the same person? I know you can send 1 gift and 1 collection item to the same person, but multiple items to the same person? Has anyone ever seen this or know how it works? I can never do this but some of my friends send me multiple gifts in the same day. Thanks :)

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have also seen this, some of my friends can send me five of each things on my wish list so I get 25 collection items from same person at the same time, unfortunately nobody will share the tip. Maybe it has something to do with dropping the gift limit for 30 diamonds or perhaps once you get to a certain level??

Lizlgriff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have also seen this, some of my friends can send me five of each things on my wish list so I get 25 collection items from same person at the same time, unfortunately nobody will share the tip. Maybe it has something to do with dropping the gift limit for 30 diamonds or perhaps once you get to a certain level??

Hi, I can sometimes send multiple gifts, simply by cancelling straight after sending (you have to be quick though!). Normally a 'gift sent' message will appear, but it still sends even if the message doesn't appear.
Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't, it works more often than not for me though!
Hope this helps!

Simmels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what to do when my game keeps giving me ' no server response messages. Please help

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Simmels said:
Can someone please tell me what to do when my game keeps giving me ' no server response messages. Please help

Close the app, then double press the home button to reveal the multitask bar. Long press the app then touch the minus sign to close it completely.

Now restart it and see if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Mel tan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed it too. I'm playing MM hidden adventure and if I put items on my wish list some of my friends can sent more than 1 item in a day. Well maybe someone out there can help us and explain it how to do that.

yvonnegovender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there.

Does anyone know where I can find the map for the tropical island....nerve wrecking....

yvonnegovender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yvonnegovender said:
Hi there.

Does anyone know where I can find the map for the tropical island....nerve wrecking....

Can someone give a logical explanation: why is Facebook on a PC different to the one on the iPad? Especially with the games platforms....?

yvonnegovender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mel tan said:
I noticed it too. I'm playing MM hidden adventure and if I put items on my wish list some of my friends can sent more than 1 item in a day. Well maybe someone out there can help us and explain it how to do that.

As far as I know, you can gift a friend once when they request a gift from you, then when visiting a friend you can go into their collection items or gifts and see what u need and see what they need and then you can gift again there, as well as a collection item...that's 3 gifts. I normally do that then post on the friends wall, left tips, WL item, collection item n a gift.

Try it...you to nothing to lose!

Yvonne

cjrc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where is the cloakroom? I am only on level 40 so is it something I'm not up to yet. Why would they give me that quest if I can't get there? Thanks.

Kacha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where is the cloakroom? I am only on level 40 so is it something I'm not up to yet. Why would they give me that quest if I can't get there? Thanks.

It's actually the dressing room.

Any one knows where O'Ollie's saucer is? Could it be Room 51?

Hunnypot6937

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried area 51 room, rooms with flying saucer thing and can't find it either

Most reactions

Latest posts