What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My i pad 1 nowadaysb get hanged 2years old what is the suggestion

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum.
If your iPad is hanging or freezing, you may have too many apps open. Double click on the round home button and the display will slide up showing the apps that are running in the background. If there are too many it can affect performance. You can touch and hold your finger on one of them to start all of them wiggling. Lift your finger. In the upper left corner of the icon there will be an X. Touch on the X and the app will close. If you close all of the apps in this lower area your iPad should perform better.
Another thing to try is turning the iPad all of the way off and then back on again. Hold the top button until the screen displays a red slider that says slide to power off. Slide the slider to power off the iPad. Once the iPad goes off press and hold the on button until the Apple logo appears then release the button. Wait a minute until the iPad starts up again.
With all of the apps no longer running in the background and a fresh start your iPad should be running like new.
I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

joek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I have done it all - re-boot the iPad, clear out all prior Apps and clear out Safari history. The crashing still occurs.

We need to create "WWW.CRASHPAD.COM" where we can vent our concerns.

Most reactions