What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Must-have apps for chna

Winam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rene-photography.de
Hey folks,
I will be in china for about 6 months. Therefore, hat i do not speak chinese, i was wondering, wich apps i could use to get around?

I thought about an app to translate me the menus and other text and an ap that let me enter german or english text, which will be translated to chinese and maybe even played, so i can have the ipad or iphone to show the taxidriver or to have it spoken through the machine.

I am using a iphone 4 and an ipad 2. I will have a data flatrate

Thnks winam

Mostly posting from an iPad, so please excuse any typographical errors.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Winam said:
Hey folks,
I will be in china for about 6 months. Therefore, hat i do not speak chinese, i was wondering, wich apps i could use to get around?

I thought about an app to translate me the menus and other text and an ap that let me enter german or english text, which will be translated to chinese and maybe even played, so i can have the ipad or iphone to show the taxidriver or to have it spoken through the machine.

I am using a iphone 4 and an ipad 2. I will have a data flatrate

Thnks winam

Mostly posting from an iPad, so please excuse any typographical errors.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Have you tried the Google Translate app from the app store? It should work for you.

Jirokitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PPS TV it a app for Chinese videos shows and whatever you call it

Most reactions

Latest posts