What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music synching frustration!

yejnomym

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, folks.

Trying to synch my iPad to my windows 7 laptop. But first, I have to authorize my laptop to my itunes account. My brand new itunes account that I set up on my laptop says I have one PC authorized, which I would assume is this one. However, when I connect my iPad, I get a prompt for an OS update. When I click "Download only," I am told my laptop is not authorized.

So, my first question is... what the Hell? What is going on and how do I fix this?

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just click authorize pc and input your login information and not to worry we able to authorize up to 5 pcs to sync our idevices and thats more than enough i think for home pc home laptop pc work pc parents home pc inlaws home pc thats 5 already its good :ipad-back:

Most reactions

Latest posts