What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music downloading

dansarmar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, new to this form and just got and ipad 2. I want to download music from gomusicnow.com and downloaded mymedia but that is as far as I can figure out. How do I get my music down from the website to my ipad app. Thanks. PleAse be specific

cayleg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, new to this form and just got and ipad 2. I want to download music from gomusicnow.com and downloaded mymedia but that is as far as I can figure out. How do I get my music down from the website to my ipad app. Thanks. PleAse be specific

I download music and PDFs/ zip/mp3/mp4 by using a downloading app like Downloader simply copy the address of
The site with the download link into the browser in downloader and the app can unzip files as well.
After when you sync your ipad /iPhone use iTunes on your computer to transfer your files.:)

Most reactions