What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple Email Addresses with Individual Signatures

iLed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have multiple email addresses that I use to send from my iPad; each associated with a different business or interest. How can I set different signatures for each email address?

iLed :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am afraid this is not possible on the iPad. The only email signature that is added is the one that you establish in Settings and that applies to all email accounts. The only way to personalise emails in the way you want is to cut and paste a signature from a document file. If you want a fancy signature then the iPad email client supports HTML so I use an HTML editor and cut and paste the text from there. Then your options are virtually limitless.

Tim
Scotland

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which HTML Editor do you use?

I've tried several; none are really made for the job here, unfortunately. So in the end I went the 'cheap and cheerful' app 'HTML Edit'.

I'm surprised, though - given the number of apps out there - that a developer hasn't seen an opportunity here to help iPad users produce nicely formatted emails.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I nabbed Essay, thinking it would do more than it does.

It's ok as long as you don't want color or to change the font. You get the usual italics, bold, underline and the ability to choose a few styles like Header, paragraph, quote, and bullet list.

Most reactions

Latest posts