What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ms office compatibility

Qcksilver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One more question, I read somewhere online that microsoft was gonna make a Office version for the iPad. Complete with Word, Excel, and PPT capabilities. Have you guys heard anything about this? Should I hold out on this program or am I better off buying the iWork apps now? Any help or advice would be great.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
One more question, I read somewhere online that microsoft was gonna make a Office version for the iPad. Complete with Word, Excel, and PPT capabilities. Have you guys heard anything about this? Should I hold out on this program or am I better off buying the iWork apps now? Any help or advice would be great.
I wouldnt hold out for that. The article I read to that effect was taking a comment someone at MS said about supporting "other popular platforms" or something like that and assuming that meant the iPad. I would love to see it happen, but I'm not holding my breath. I would be happy if they would just make the Office Live stuff work in Safari. Office Live through the browser is better than any of the wannabe office apps available for iPad at the moment. I was able to get Excel to work sort of, but the other apps wont work at all.

Pronto1976

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all loving my I pad !!!!!! Can anyone tell how to print in landscape on quick office cheers v

Most reactions

Latest posts