What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies don't show up on iPad even though iTunes says they are synced

barcherb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use iTunes to set up videos and movies on my iPad. When tell iTunes to sync a movie with my iPad it shows it loaded on the iPad, but the movie does not show up on the iPad videos.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use iTunes to set up videos and movies on my iPad. When tell iTunes to sync a movie with my iPad it shows it loaded on the iPad, but the movie does not show up on the iPad videos.

Try going to Settings>General>Usage>Videos and seeing if your movie appears in the list.

Pieceinc

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'm having the exact same issue. Videos that have previously worked perfectly fine are now not showing up at all even tho iTunes says they are on the ipad

I've done some searching on the net and found a few tips but nothing seems to work. Really frustrating!

Most reactions