What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minimising websites?

Cas5090

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, very inexperienced new to apple ipad2 owner here!

Is there any way of minimising websites? When i get an email from, for example, amazon with the kindle daily deal, i click on the link that takes me to amazon. I then buy or don't buy the book and want to minimise the website so i can return to my email but there doesn't seem a way to do this. Am i being daft, is there a way to minimise a website?
Many thanks in advance. Also, i did introduce myself in the introduction area but i cannot find my way back to where i posted , my introduction - i am struggling trying to find my wat
To
I am
Ing i am really struggling trying to find mym

I.
Many thanks in advance.

OP
C

Cas5090

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also struggled to post the above, my cursor kept disappearing.

I was also trying to say i am unable to find where i introduced myself, cannot find where i posted it :(((

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Minimising is a desktop operating thing.

There's several ways to switch between apps:

1) Press the home button and relaunch whichever app you want

2) Use a four finger swipe left or right to cycle thru the currently open apps. If you clicked a link in an email, one four finger swipe right should return from the browser to your email.

3) Use a four finger swipe upwards to show the multitasking bar and reselect the app you want.

Most reactions

Latest posts